Copywriting is a critical skill in succeeding online with Internet marketing. All your traffic efforts are wasted if the web site or landing page you send people fails to convince visitors to sign up or purchase anything from you.
So you MUST have great copywriting for your site. Either you will need to learn how to do this or you will have to outsource your copywriting.
Here are some of my favorite free copywriting tools as well as my the best professional copywriting tools to help you succeed:
Free Copywriting Tools
- “3 Minute Headline Creator” – automated system that brainstorms over 100 powerful headlines in just minutes
- Yanik Silver’s “14 Point Analysis of a Successful Web Site” free ebook
- Trevor Crook’s “Advertising Made Easy” free ebook
Copywriting and Sales Letter Templates
- Yanik Silver’s “Instant Sales Letters” - proven sales letter templates you can use in your own site.
- “Ad Copy Creator Pro” – software that lets you fill in the blanks and then creates your advertising copy or sales letter for you.
- Dan Lok’s “Instant Cash Copy” – software that lets you fill in the blanks and then creates your advertising copy or sales letter for you.
In-Depth Copywriting Courses
- Yanik Silver’s “Copywriting Seminar in a Box”
Outsourcing Your Copywriting
Here are some sites where you can outsource your copywriting and other tasks.
I hope these resources help you with your copywriting needs and help you bring your online ventures to a new level of success!
Garland Coulson, “The E-Business Tutor”
P.S. Follow Garland on Twitter